"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Cobalt Blue Sky Days" Ahead

I'll be back soon! Unfortunately, I haven't written much in GRACERUNNER JOURNAL lately. I've been buried in an accreditation process for our athletic training education program at Samford University the past few weeks. But, 700+ pages later, it's in the mail and time for a few days off.
Kiki, the kids, and me are off to the beach for a few days of rest and relaxation before we get back out on the road with TEAM 413. We've got a few summer events planned and then we'll spend a lot of time on the road in the fall. Look for the TEAM 413 late summer/fall event schedule to be posted on our website at www.team413.org soon. In the meantime, we look forward to a few "cobalt blue sky days" at the beach.
In addition to our event schedule, be looking for a new Facebook page we are working on called "Cobalt Blue Sky Days." I've used this phrase so much in my writing that I've recently copy written it and put a trademark on it as well. My next book, which will hopefully be out in the fall, will be called GRACERUNNER - COBALT BLUE SKY DAYS! God will be glorified with this new venture and I believe that you'll enjoy the concept of the book. For those of you who have not read our first book, GRACERUNNER - FAITH ON THE RUN, you can order it by emailing me at chris@team413.org.
Please continue to pray for funding for TEAM 413. Contributions are coming in slowly and we need to generate more funding to continue our ministry at the top-tier level that God expects of us. He is honored in excellence and we plan to continue on that path!
God bless all of you -- See you on the road!
Under HIS Grace...
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment