"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Chapter -- GRACE-STORM 2012


It's been quite sometime since I've written anything in GRACERUNNER JOURNAL and I really don't know why.  There is so much to tell -- there is so much to share -- so many wonderful things are going on in the ministry of TEAM 413.  Yet, I've just not found the time to put it down in words.  Life has a way of getting in the way and that's where I'll lay the blame.

God is doing such a work in my heart and in my life.  He has revealed much to me in the past few months.  I've traveled thousands of miles with TEAM 413.  We've been able to share Christ with hundreds upon hundreds of people throughout the country.  It's been quite a journey for the past year.

2012 has already offered up many challenges.  My health -- my work -- the enemy on the march!  We'll weather the storm and come out on the other side better than when we embarked on this journey through our theme for the year --- GRACE-STORM 2012!

There is so much work to be done and we truly need your help.  We need your prayers.  We need you to volunteer.  We need you to give to the ministry of TEAM 413 financially.  God is at work and we will follow His perfect timing -- one breath, one step, one mile at a time!

Please join us on this amazing journey!  See you down the road --

Under HIS Grace...

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment