"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tough Day

Today is one of those days that I feel so rushed -- almost running at a frantic pace to get things done. My "THINGS TO DO" list has so many "things" on it that even it doesn't know what to do! I've seen the evidence of satan throwing things in my path to make me stumble. I've heard things today that make me pause and wonder how in the world I can ever get all of this "stuff" accomplished. Then I went back and read my own post on Facebook from this morning: "As a Christian, others should be able to see the mark of our salvation in good times and in bad -- in the clearness of a wonderful day or in the blizzard of the moment. They should be able to see Christ in us regardless of the circumstances. They should find hope, trust, and solace in us during any moment of any day – during any life weather pattern that may pass our way – during the brightest or darkest of days.” I had to slow down, yield, and stop! So, I'll do what I can do and allow God to work through me today. The things of this world will not hinder my faith and allow me to question God's timing. Others must see Christ in me. It is my duty! It is my calling! Press on! Stand in the midst of the trial!
Under His Grace... Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment