"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blessings for Thanksgiving

On this Thanksgiving Day and every day -- I am thankful for:

My wife, Kiki, who loves me without condition and who keeps me young at heart.  I never knew that life could be so good and I have never felt so loved!

Two daughters, Morgan and Ashley, who would make any dad proud and have brought so much joy to my life.  And, for Ashley's husband, Donald, who is a son-in-law that I would be proud to call my own son.

Kiki's kids, Gerrit and Hanna, who I love as if they were my own.  They have a bright future ahead and I am so blessed to have them in my life.

My late mom and my dad for instilling Christian intensity into my character – so that I would make the decision to accept Christ as my Savior!

My family – friends – students – peers.

But most of all, I am thankful for Jesus Christ, who is has molded me to be His servant!

God has truly been so good to me.  Sure I've had bad times -- rough times -- tumultuous times in my life.  However, God has blessed me beyond measure!  His mercy, grace, love and care are enough!

Let everything that has breath, praise the LORD!

Under HIS Unmerited Grace...

Chris

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a fabulous and blessed day! :0)
    --Karen <><

    ReplyDelete