"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

It's Been A Long Time

Moving Forward in this Journey
I haven't posted a blog in over a year because I spend most of my time writing GRACE-WORDS each morning. However, because of the happenings of the past few weeks, I will be posting GRACERUNNER JOURNAL on a regular basis from this day forward.

My wife, Kiki, and I made a decision just prior to June 1 -- We committed our life's work to TEAM 413 - GRACERUNNER MINISTRIES. After founding the ministry back in 2003, it has grown to be the largest ministry for endurance athletes in the world with an estimated 80,000 people running under the name of TEAM 413. We had directed the ministry as volunteers in our "spare" time for 11 years and it just couldn't go on like that any longer. The ministry needed and will now receive my full attention from a work perspective.

We stepped out in faith after much prayer, consultation with folks much wiser than me, investigating all options, and with all the facts at our disposal. We moved to Seacrest, Florida where we own a small vacation cottage and has now become our home and the headquarters of TEAM 413. This is where we'll be from this day forward as we do the work and run life's race that God has placed before us.

I ask that you pray for us as we move along this path. Please pray for guidance, wisdom, and discernment as we make the decisions that will chart the direction of this very visible and viable ministry within the endurance athlete community. We will be very busy in short order! So, please pray for uncommon strength for us in the days ahead.

Our first project is a major fundraising campaign that will help us enhance the ministry and allow us to attend more events each year. To be directed to our fundraising page, click HERE.

I thank God each day for allowing me to be His servant and to lead TEAM 413. I am humbled and honored by His faithfulness, goodness, and grace! I also thank Him for all of you -- those who make TEAM 413 go by simply sharing your faith along your journey! Stay the course! We have much work to do!

Under HIS Grace...

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment