"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 ING Miami Marathon

We are looking forward to being back in Miami for the 2011 ING Miami Marathon on January 28 - 30! TEAM 413 will have a booth at the expo at the South Beach Convention Center and I will be speaking at the ING Runner's Nation Lounge at 5:00 PM on Friday and Saturday. My topic is "The GRACERUNNER Journey." We hope to see many of you at the expo or at my presentations.

We also have a request to make. Through the years many folks have asked to volunteer with TEAM 413 at events all across the country. They have told me that they wanted to help in any possible way that they can. That being the case, we have an opportunity for volunteers at the ING Miami Marathon Expo on Friday and Saturday. We need some help at the expo. I've posted this on my Facebook sites for the past couple of days and have not heard from anyone. So, I'm writing my request in this edition of GRACERUNNER JOURNAL in hopes that someone will notice.

We need a couple of people to help at the TEAM 413 expo booth on Friday and Saturday for a few hours. The times that we most need help is from about 2:00 - 6:00 PM each day. Working an expo is a "blessing" type of event -- you have the chance to share with hundreds of people who stop by our booth. You have the unique opportunity to learn about TEAM 413's impact on people from the inside out! To be a part of this miracle of grace that God has given us through Christ is something that you'll cherish. Individuals who have helped us in the past, walk away from the experience with a new found respect for what God is doing through this simple ministry that we call TEAM 413.

So, if you are going to be at the 2011 ING Miami Marathon, we need your help. Please email me at chris@team413.org and let me know that I can count on you. The time demand is minimal but the blessing will last a lifetime!

Safe travels!

Under HIS Grace...

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment