"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The First Mile


Tomorrow morning we begin GRACERUNNER JOURNEY - 10 days - 413 miles - ONE Goal!  To Glorify God! Allow me to thank each of you who follow and support TEAM 413 and who have believed in me when others haven't.  The first mile is dedicated to YOU!

This first mile will be emotional for me.  It will mean that we have hit the pavement on a journey that I never thought possible.  It will be about miles and miles of training, working out, and pushing myself further than ever before. It will be a celebration of God's goodness and grace!

Please pray for us as we venture into the unknown.  Pray for our crew and all the runners who come out to the venues to run with me and support our efforts.  Pray for funding to continue as we travel the roads of America. 

Under HIS Grace...

Here we go --- Mile ONE!

Chris Gillespie

No comments:

Post a Comment