"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Sunday, October 3, 2010

GRACERUNNER - FAITH ON THE RUN

REPOST - ORIGINALLY POSTED ON JANUARY 14, 2010
My first book, GRACERUNNER - FAITH ON THE RUN, came off the press last week. We sold the book for the first time at the Walt Disney World Marathon Expo in Orlando. We were pleased with the number of books that we signed and sold at our first ever book signing. The feedback on the book has been good and we believe that this book will turn out to be a major fundraiser for TEAM 413 - GRACERUNNER Ministries.
The book is filled with stories of God's grace. I did my best to capture stories of the people, places, and things we have come in contact with during our seven year journey with TEAM 413. Some of the stories will make you laugh, some will make you cry, and some will make you turn your head like a Golden Retriever! God gave me the words of this book as He captured my heart with His goodness. The writing of this book was a labor of love for all of the people who have invested in the lives of others by sharing their faith during their "running" journeys through life.
The cover of the book was designed by my oldest daughter, Morgan. The foreword was written by Dick Beardsley, a legend in the running community. I have dedicated the book to those who have truly made a difference in my life by giving of themselves in order to help me grow. I am very pleased with the final product. Although, I'm certain it is not perfect, I can assure you that it will touch your heart and make you think about what is important in your life.
If you would like to help TEAM 413's fundraising efforts, please consider purchasing the book, reading it, and then passing it on to a friend. Writing it changed my life --- I hope that reading it will change yours.
To purchase a signed copy of GRACERUNNER - FAITH ON THE RUN, email me at chris@team413.org. We'll respond with instructions for payment and then send you a copy pronto!
Under HIS Grace...
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment