"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Less is More!




Very few things in my life have been as frustrating as "trying" to raise funds for our non-profit ministry, TEAM 413 - GRACERUNNER Ministries. It's time consuming, tedious, gut wrenching, and yet, still a blessing! Even though very few people actually participate and give to the ministry, those who do are such amazing people and I am a better person because of their impact on my life. 

I've found that those with the most, give the least and those with the least, give the most. It's truly an extraordinary thing! The wonderful folks who can least afford it give each month. Every time we need people to step up, they are the ones who give. They never judge us for asking for funds to continue this wonderful ministry, they just participate in our events and tell us that they are praying for us! 


God has used those amazing people to touch my life in immeasurable ways. He has taught me many lessons through their steadfast support. God has blessed the dollars that they have given through the years. He has multiplied the gifts to expand His Kingdom!

When I've asked and asked and asked again --- and the dollars don't come in as timely as I think they should, God shows up through one of these folks and blesses my heart.

To those of you who give, thank you so much for having hearts of servant-hood and for believing in our efforts!

Under HIS Grace...


No comments:

Post a Comment