"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Friday, February 19, 2010

GRACERUNNER - FAITH ON THE RUN

Back in January we published GRACERUNNER - FAITH ON THE RUN, our first book. This book was written as a fundraiser for TEAM 413 and tells the story of our ministry. We tell you how the ministry started and then go on to tell the stories of God's goodness and grace through the past seven years. We share stories of the people, places, and things along our journey.
I've said that it will make you laugh, make you cry, and make you turn your head like a Golden Retriever! People who know me and who have read the book tell me that it's like I was talking to them --- telling them a story. I consider myself a storyteller, so, I've taken their words as being complimentary. That's what I wanted this book to be. I wanted the words to jump off the page and grab your heart. Through God's guidance I believe that we've accomplished the goal.
We'll be signing copies at the following events from now through April:
  • 26.2 with Donna Marathon Expo - Jacksonville, FL - February 2o
  • Mardi Gras Marathon Expo - New Orleans, LA - February 26 - 27
  • Seaside Half Marathon Expo - Seaside, FL - March 6
  • Dallas RNR Half Marathon Expo - Dallas, TX - March 13
  • Knoxville Marathon Expo - Knoxville, TN - March 27
  • Go St. Louis Marathon Expo - St. Louis, MO - April 9 - 10
  • Boston Marathon Expo - Boston, MA - April 16 - 18
  • Country Music Marathon Expo - Nashville, TN - April 22 - 23
  • Illinois Marathon Expo - Champaign, IL - April 30
If you are going to be in the area surrounding any of these events, please stop by, say hello, and pick up a copy. If you would like to order a book, please email kiki@team413.org and she will get back to you ASAP with appropriate instructions.
God bless all of you who follow us as we make our journey around this country and beyond...
Under HIS Grace...
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment