- Austin Marathon - February 12 - 14 - Austin, Texas
- Mercedes Marathon - February 12 - 14 - Birmingham, Alabama
- 26.2 with Donna - February 19 - 21 - Jacksonville, Florida
- Mardi Gras Marathon - February 26 - 28 - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Seaside Half Marathon - March 6 - 7 - Seaside, Florida
- Little Rock Marathon - March 5 - 7 - Little Rock, Arkansas
- ING Georgia Marathon - March - 19 - 21 - Atlanta, Georgia
- Knoxville Marathon - March 27 - 28 - Knoxville, Tennessee
- Go St. Louis Marathon - April 9 - 11 - St. Louis, Missouri
- Boston Marathon - April 16 - 19 - Boston, Mass.
- Country Music Marathon - April 22 - 24 - Nashville, Tennessee
- Flying Pig Marathon - April 30 - May 2 - Cincinnati, Ohio
- Illinois Marathon - April 30 - May 1 - Urbana, Illinois
Monday, February 1, 2010
TEAM 413 - Down the Road
This past weekend we had the pleasure of attending the ING Miami Marathon Expo in South Beach. It was a wonderful experience. Tish Stropes and Leslie Toops joined me in working the TEAM 413 booth at the expo. As always, we are so thankful for our volunteers and ambassadors. Tish has been with us since 2003 and this was Leslie's first opportunity to work with us. I am so blessed!
The ING & US Road Sports personnel did a great job with all aspects of the event. TEAM 413 has become a viable part of the South Florida running community and we are grateful to all of the wonderful people from the area. We appreciate your support and enthusiasm for our ministry.
I had the honor of speaking at the ING Runner's Lounge Seminar on Friday and Saturday. We shared a "Common Running Injuries" presentation on Friday and "Faith on the Run" on Saturday. It was an awesome experience. We look forward to attending many more events there in the future.
In the upcoming weeks TEAM 413 will be at many races across the country. Here's a tentative schedule through the first weekend of May:
Please keep us in your prayers as we travel across the country sharing our message that, "we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!"
Under HIS Grace...