"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Saturday, February 13, 2010

TEAMWORK 413

What a whirlwind weekend! The Austin Marathon Expo proved to be an incredible event for TEAM 413. We met so many wonderful people and continue to hear stories that we cannot comprehend. We'll eventually tell many of these stories in the days, weeks, and months ahead. I'm always amazed at how God works in the lives of those who are involved with TEAM 413. I am humbled beyond words!
The report from Cliff Buck and Donnie Maner who worked the Mercedes Marathon Expo in Birmingham was great as well. They said that there was so much support and interest in the ministry and that they cannot remember a Birmingham event being this busy for us. I appreciate their hard work to make sure Birmingham had great representation. I am also thankful for our other volunteers in Birmingham, Scott & Melissa Butler. They have been running under the TEAM 413 name for many years and they have the hearts of servants just like Cliff and Donnie.
I'll end this GRACERUNNER JOURNAL by describing our weekend .... exhilarating, enthusiastic, incomprehensible, amazing, beyond imagination --- but most of all, GOD WAS GLORIFIED through this simple ministry that we call TEAM 413!
Under HIS Grace...
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment